Sunday, September 9, 2007

So you can see.......

I have some issues....I am trying to work through.....Over half my life I have had some interesting experiences with some people........I haven't ever really said anything, except for about 2 years ago.....When all hell broke loose.. and they said some really horrible things about me....my family.....my kids....and how they really felt....(I had no idea)........(talking bad about kids is evil)

I would have liked it to have worked out(I probably would have accepted an apology if it was with a true heart), it is probably too late for this life.....but I guess I am counting on the afterlife(should that be capitalized?).... Although there, I will probably wish we had worked it out here...hmmm

If I could do it all over again, I would have said more and much sooner.....So that is interesting..... I think I was too naive.......hopeful........Not aware of the strong undercurrent of hate they had for me... (I had no idea)

Time does heal....or makes it easier to take.....

From this experience........ I know what kind of old person I want to be.........and how to treat others well...and how it is important to be able to say your sorry...which they are uncapable of doing...I guess because they aren't...because they think they are perfect.....