Sunday, November 2, 2008

colorfulgirl

I found this really pretty picture by google-ing "Freebird." I got it for my daughter to remind her to be a "Freebird." She is experiencing a bad clique...where there shouldn't be one. We discussed being a "Freebird" and being independent. Being outside the clique is best (because you don't want to be like them) and making good friends with nice people is important...thought still developing


www.colorfulgirl.com

I wanted to get it tattooed on my back (minus the orange background)...because I want to be reminded to be a "Freebird" too.. (there are even cliques when you're 40!)...but my husband reminded me that it wouldn't be a good idea.....So I won't be doing that....So I bought the picture instead and will be framing it...

5 comments:

Tinuviel said...

You should read Caged Bird by Maya Angelou. <3

janet said...

cool...I'll do that...Any other books you like?

JoeFlyer said...

Good Book :)

Tinuviel said...

It's not a book. It's actually a poem. =]

JoeFlyer said...

Sorry, I thought you meant this Maya Angelou book, I know Why the Caged Bird Sings.