Thursday, November 13, 2008

I googled "Rocker Chick" haircut.....

(because that is the kind of thing I like to do...instead of the dishes....)
and found this great website from the U.K.....

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/


I always have a hard time trying to get a haircut even close to what I really want...right now I have helmet head while I try to grow my hair out....

Here are some ideas from Sofeminine....

Hot Head....




Ice Maiden....


Rock Chick.....


Romantic.....

Good Girl....


and I have to include a hemet head...
click here to find those above and more...
I think I want to be a Hot Head Rock Chick....I wish I could pull it off....





1 comment:

Adrianna said...

Dude- everybody wants to be hot head rock chick... or romantic - they're dead sexy! And I see what you mean about the good girl haircut... I'm not brave enough to be edgy. I don't like to feel like people are looking at me- that's why I perpetually wear black.