Monday, November 10, 2008

sometimes ... I wish I was a kid!


Toys R US
This is AWESOME!


The Dark Knight Wayne Tech Mega Cape:


Wayne Tech Mega Cape ($39.99, for ages 5 years and older) - The premiere role-playing piece from this year's Dark Knight collection is a cape that, with the pull of a string, opens into a 5-foot pair of wings. Pulling a pair of strings then ratchets the cape back into its original form. Owners also get a mask to help feel more like Batman. Parents should know the average 5-year-old will have difficulty keeping the heavy cape harness on. Junior becomes a hunched-over, old-man Batman after about five minutes.

click here:

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

I saw that! And I thought how much fun Sterling would have in it! I have to admit that I never played this way, so it held no interest for me personally, except through proxy. ;)

janet said...

ummm...uhhhh...that is really what I meant too....:P

janet said...

ummm...uhhhh...that is really what I meant too....:P