Saturday, September 15, 2007

I have another friend from India....

at work...YAY!...I enjoy everyone from India! We had a great time talking and of course we talked about arranged marriages....

Indian men are very lucky though because Indian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world!

So back to arranged marriage.....I can't imagine who my parents would have picked for me....even worse....I can't even imagine (or I can) who my inlaws would have chosen for my husband...(it would not have been me) I have to laugh...even after 20 years it is funny and very obvious.....

One of my least favorite moments when me and my husband just started dating....was when they had a small dinner party and invited people who had their cute blonde daughter with them or another time when one of my husband's old girlfriends turned up at their house while I was there and they overly acted like she was the "greatest"....right in front of me.....I got the message early on... (I'll probably have to remove this paragraph)