Sunday, September 30, 2007

slumber party

The triplets (Carson looks a lot like the twins, sometimes we call them the triplets)decided to have a slumber party....They were so cute putting it together...They watched movies on the Carson's mini dvd player...he took good care of them...

I always tell people who wonder how we do it all with 6 kids...The older kids help out so much with the little ones...they are wonderful and fun...

One day we all went to a small toy store..As we walked out I noticed Luke had a toy that we didn't buy....The other kids noticed too and went into action...They all explained to him that you have to buy things and can't just take them...(how it hurts the store when people steal, they talked about the police, jail) Jake took the toy back into the store and explained it to the owner....I didn't even really have to say anything...it was really quite funny....

People don't believe me when I say that having 6 is easier than having 2....