Wednesday, October 29, 2008

random things....



Luke had a sucker in his mouth and said...."this sucker is going to take all night to lick...who's going to stay up with me"...I said "bite it..that's what I do."

Seth said to me.."there's a man behind you." in the living room ...freaked me out! He was just kidding.

Elizabeth is playing the trumpet in the jazz band at school.

Joe (kid) did a load of dishes before he went to school....without being asked.

Carson just told me he wants to be a roman gladiator for Halloween in 2 days...

Jake broke his hand and just broke up with girlfriend...

Seth asked me to read him a book tonight..but I told it was too late and that I would read him one tomorrow... A few minutes later ...I went into the kitchen to steal my husbands apricot english muffin and heard him reading the boys a book....

Spazz monkey was on the bed and grabbed my smoothy cup from the desk and dumped it all over my bed and then ate it all.

Zipper came and sat next to me on his own...

No comments: