Friday, October 24, 2008

"Oh... it will just pop up".......

this is one of my mantras I tell myself...when I lose something...and it usually works...

BUT the camera hasn't popped up yet...I have pictures on it of our teepee..my purple wall...my spazz puppy and kids! So since I am waiting to find it ...I thought I would post an old picture of the 4th picture from the 4th file(tag): I love random pictures...


cat fur.....

OH and another mantra I use is: "Oh... it will just poop out" in reference to the spazz puppy...and it usually does! EW GROSS!

2 comments:

JoeFlyer said...

Double Ew!

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a find buzzer for the camera. I even lose mine in my purse. It is so small. I just found mine the other day on my counter. That kinda scarry, It tells you the condition of my counter. Mom