Friday, October 10, 2008

my favorite couple was sitting on the loveseat where I work.....


they had recently moved in together and were talking about other residents as usual....


89 year old woman(89yow): "Are they boyfriend and girlfriend?" (like they were in high school)

97 year old man(97yom): "Yes, they have been together for a couple years"

89yow: "Why don't they live together like we do, they could each pay half for rent."

97yom: "Maybe they are still old fashioned and stuck in the old days and worried about living in sin." (then he said something about being modern minded...)


About a week later, the 97yom turned in the rent check to me and he had paid the whole thing....
Still .... only 1/2 old fashioned....


I guess I am old fashioned....

1 comment:

janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.