Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hmmmm....go to emergency room or....








watch Boston Red Sox baseball game?


This was the dilemma of one of the seniors at my work...


His wife first came up to me at the front desk and told me her husband was having chest pains...I offered to call 911 for her and she wasn't sure..She talked to her husband and he said "NO!"



She said maybe a cab so I called one for her and then I called him and told him that the cab was going to be here soon and he said "I don't want a cab!" very forcefully...



There is not anything I can do about that... if he declines....so I canceled the cab. The wife was very anxious and I told her that at anytime we can call 911 and that they would be here quickly if he had any problems...



So a little later, they both came out to the front desk to tell me he was doing better...He was wearing a Red Sox baseball cap and had a huge smile on his face and I thought Wow he looks really happy!



AND THE REASON FOR HIS HAPPINESS......HE HAD JUST WATCHED THE RED SOX WIN THEIR BASEBALL GAME! so that is why he didn't want to go to the emergency room.....I'm glad everything turned out okay.....MEN!



Maybe his wife needs a cap:




OR this one:

p.s. I think she should have the sox chick one...I have nothing against the Red Sox's...They made this man very happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To funny! Men love there sports, I think I would have chosen to finish watching the game instead of going to the hospital too. Smart guy. Mom