Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A couple months ago....



I was talking to a SR friend at work. She had just eaten dinner and was pretty perturbed. There was a lady sitting at her table taking everyones cookies...We decided to call her the cookie monster. At the time I didn't know who "the cookie monster" was and I wondered who it was...






Just a couple days ago I was sitting in the dining room for dinner and noticed one of the ladies with a stack of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies...I thought "IS she the cookie monster?"






My friend who I was eating dinner with (who can't see) asked me if I wanted her cookie and I said "sure" but the cookie monster took it (she was sitting on the other side of her) and said "WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH" and added it to her stack. "hey" I thought ....not wanting to cause trouble...I was just too slow.....I had to laugh at her aggressiveness...and that she will have the added calories and not me...






Now whenever I see her I say to myself...."Hey.... there's the cookie monster!"

No comments: