Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a little conversation I heard.....

between a man and woman over 90:



Woman: "I'm just interested in 1 man...who doesn't want to marry me."



Man: "I thought we talked about that yesterday...I'm not getting married again.....I don't know what the hell you want."



a little later.....



Woman: "Sometimes you tell me you love me and then you tell me to shut up"...



a little later...talking about moving into together...



Man: "We can split the room in half and each pay half."



Woman: "But if we were married you would pay the whole thing."



Man: "I'm not getting married again."



Woman: "I'll have to charge you for sex"...



Man: "I'm not paying for sex".....



Woman: "I'm just teasing you".....



Man: (doesn't laugh)



Soon after they walked away together....


No comments: