Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last night.....


I was working.... spending the night with a senior lady who has nightmares. After waking up a couple of times she finally settled into sleep...I thought we were good until she had another nightmare and woke up....we talked for a little while and then I said good night and went into the living room....
.
A couple minutes later she was talking again...but not to me....yikes ... It really freaked me out! She started to laugh in a very low HA HA HA HA HA...then a voice responded to the laugh and said "That is a very good laugh...I like it"....
YIKES! I was just about to get out of there...but I couldn't
.
Then after a while it got really quiet...I could see her dark room at the end of the hall...and since I watch way too many movies and TV... I really freaked myself out with...Zombies, goblins, or imagining a red marble rolling down the hallway toward me....
.
Then at 3:45 am she let out a blood curtailing scream...
Holy Crap!
But now I am home...
But guess what?
I work there again tonight!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

That must have been scary!!! I think I would have peed myself.

I had so much fun with Jake and Carson in San Diego. Jake is a really good driver too. The beach was a blast!

janet said...

The beach must have been great! Thanks for being such a great Aunt!

Katie said...

I would have loved to have seen your face when she screamed like that. You know the moment when you are trying to figure out what to do with yourself. Creepy!