Thursday, March 27, 2008

whew...what a week....

I have to confess that Easter was kind of crazy...I didn't get the big kids Easter baskets and didn't feel like looking for any in the crawl space..



So I took lunch bags and put plastic green grass in them and filled them up with candy..I even took alphabet stickers and put their names on their bag...






I did picture in my head them eating all their candy and then crumpling up the bag and making a basket in the trash can.....that was really appealing to me...



I did get the babies cute little baskets...and figured the big kids would be alright with that...



I asked Jake what he thought and he said..."it was like a....hobo Easter"...


huh....what...really?

so I guess next year, I need to put on some bunny ears and find some baskets.... and look at my big kids still as little kids....;)

No comments: