Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the 16 year old....


(seen here kissing the pug)

did the dishes the other night....and came up with a brilliant idea...

He said very distinctly "Everyone should have one cup, one bowl, one plate and one fork, one spoon, one knife...and they are responsible for their own dishes and have to wash them and put them away."

I asked him how we tell the plates apart? Do we have to write every one's name on their plate? and HE Said "YES"


Of course, I just laughed...but then I started thinking that... that was probably a really good idea...I wonder if it would work?

This could be Jake's plate...
http://www.manorhg.com/store/index.php?cPath=124_6776_6777I want this one to be mine:


http://www.replacements.com/webquote/CO_BIGMODP.htm
I've always thought it would be cool to have a couple of dish washers and never put dishes away just trade off dish washers with clean and dirty...

2 comments:

Jan said...

I think Jakes plate should say:

VIP - Very Important Pug Kisser!

Katie said...

We tried doing that at girls camp and eventually they all starting losing their plates, etc. It was kinda funny - it seems like such a simple idea. I especially like the Rhino plate. It's sophisticated yet strong. :)