Sunday, March 30, 2008

walking the tight rope....

With a teenager you have to be really careful how you say things to them...sometimes it is like walking a tight rope....


"Hey, it's your turn to do the dishes.?"

"Hey, how was your day at school?"

"Hey, when was the last time you washed those pants?"

"Hey, do you know you have a mustasche?"


About the mustasche... I had asked him a couple times if he wanted to shave it and ....he didn't want to talk about it...


So I tried another approach...I just went out and bought him a really nice electric razor..... took it out of its package....made sure it worked (I even christened it on my own chin) and put it in its case all ready to go....


I gave it to him later and told him that he can shave whenever he wants to...



The next day when I saw him I noticed that he had shaved the stasche off...

1 comment:

StevenB said...

Your children seem pretty good...I was beautiful nightmare!