Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I personally......

cannot drive and talk on the phone at the same time...and I have noticed that every time someone does something stupid while driving they are usually talking on their phone....

So the other morning I had to drive rush hour on the freeway and couldn't believe how dangerous it was....
.
I had 5 different people .....almost crash around me...it was crazy....one lady almost came to a complete stop to get over while the rest of us were driving around 35mph...while I was passing her, I noticed she was talking on the phone AND drinking coffee.... WTH(eck)? (and she wasn't the only one....)

at least in the afternoon people have already gotten most of there coffee by then and are just talking on their phones....
.
What is the most crazy thing you have seen somebody do in the car while driving?

No comments: