Wednesday, February 6, 2008

the day after...what's my point....I don't know...

Super Tuesday.....I have to say I am not very much into politics....I was very disillusioned by it all when at a young age I started to figure out how both parties do things...especially attaching crap to good bill so it won't go thru...or I'll vote for yours if you vote for mine...special interest crap....etc.. I am Independent... I don't know who I am going to vote for...

I am glad that McCain is making it thru..as the rebublican candidate.....I am not sure which one I like best with Hillary or Barack....or who I will vote for in the end....


Michelle Obama looks like she is very sharp...that may have sway me...





I saw a video of the Clinton's voting yesterday in New York and watched Chelsea help lead her father out past the camera's. He looked kind of "out of it"...It was kind of funny.

It may be fun to watch him be "first lady"....but that probably isn't the best reason to vote for Hillary....

1 comment:

StevenB said...

Yes, Michelle Obama is very sharp...please let it sway you!