Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Luke didn't want to go to school today...


I asked him why and he said that he wanted to stay home and play Ratchett and Clank (video game)


I told him that if he didn't go today, Seth may learn something that he wouldn't and that it might be vital to his education...he thought about it but didn't care...
.
I told him that if he didn't miss any school this year he would get a certificate at the end of the year for perfect attendance....He didn't care...


I told him that he would have to stay in bed the whole time...He started caring...


So he got dressed and put his shorts on backwards...I said..."hey your shorts are on backwards"

He said he wanted them that way...I didn't push it...


He went to school...on the way, walking he filled his pockets full of rocks...it was funny watching him put rocks in his pockets that were behind him facing the other way...
.
AHHH laughing at your kids...... a joy of motherhood!



No comments: