Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Loveseat in the Lobby...

if it could talk, would tell many wild tales! Luckily I am there once in a while to hear what is being said on the loveseat!

I work at the front desk of a senior retirement apartment building in the high end of town....

I can usually hear everything being said because Seniors talk really loud, even when they are whispering....

Just Monday I heard..."How many pears can you eat without getting diarrhea"? "I won't eat them"......

BUT I need to be careful because I heard a Senior tell someone on the loveseat that she was going to see if her package was in....and I had it ready for her before she said anything to me...she was surprised and a little freaked out.....yikes ...I don't want them to know I hear everything or think that I am psychic.....ya know

No comments: