Thursday, September 18, 2008

Have you ever seen someone cry as they were eating.....


a DOUGHNUT HOLE?

I have and it is pretty funny....I picked the Kindergarteners up from school today and Luke said..."Let's get some doughnuts!" I said "Wow, that is a great idea!" I love great ideas...

So we were on our way to the drive thru at Krispy Kreme and were nearing Target and Luke changed his mind and said "I want cookies instead"...having my heart set on doughnuts and the idea of quick drive thru and realizing that Luke may be tricking me into going to Target (I am getting smarter) I said "Let's get doughnuts so we don't have to get out of the car."

So he starts whining...and I am thinking this is totally ridiculous...but wanting the doughnuts instead of not getting anything...we got in line...Luke started to cry...I ordered cute doughnut holes and he cried more...

We parked the car in the shade and I ate one, handed one to Seth and then one to Luke to see what he would do...He took it, ate it while blubbering alligator tears.... I gave him another one and I took the other way home....

No comments: