Thursday, August 16, 2007

Craft Blogs inspire me...

I was visiting some of my favorite blogs….So beautiful…pictures of assorted newly colored dyed wool, pictures of the backyard, (actually an English country side) absolutely beautiful…..Beautiful books that they have read….that cost like $44.00/new…yikes!!! $18.00/used

I have a lot to aspire too. My blog feels kind of lazy arsed. I won’t pay over 7.99 for a book, okay maybe 12.99 (when my husband isn't around)and most of mine they are spy novels or scholastic books from the book fair….It is very hard for me to read a used book…..I’m a little OCD…I can’t give any of my good books away, they are a piece of me….

When I come across a bad book…..I can’t give it away either because I don’t want anyone else to read it, so I throw it away…..That sounds like a confession….What do you do with a bad book?