Sunday, August 12, 2007

1st blog


I have tons of stuff going through my mind.....I have wanted to start a blog for a while....I love craft blogs...they inspire me! I hope to put some patterns I've made up on here sometime soon.....
I usually do a family newsletter....I'm behind a little on that....

I wanted my first blog to be this: Me and Joe celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary last Monday....August 6th!! I told some people who I was driving (my cool new job)to a wedding reception yesterday that my wedding date was 8/6/88 and how it would have been cool to have it been 8/8/88....But that it is hard to get married on a Monday.....

I still wish we could have been married on July 9th 1988, 3 years after we met....but the Pastor didn't have that date open...But for some reason I consider that date the one I love most.....It is a date that my mother-in-law has never sent a card......a sacred date to me...Janet