Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Star Wars School...

Luke: "Now sit down in class and put on your space pack..."



Luke: "I am going to teach you a lesson....If you smell food..it is your dinner cooking..."



Seth: "Where do I sleep?"



Luke: "Lay down on the ground and take off all your mask's."



Luke: "You get to hide and I will find you...1...2...3...4..Ready or not here I come...now where is Boba Fett?"

Mom: "Can I borrow the pepper?"

Luke: "R2D2 is going to show us some songs..."

Luke and Seth then sing the Scooby Dooby Doo song together...


(Darth Vader is a keychain...they hook the clip part on his hand and it becomes his gun)




Seth: "Let's call Darth Vader."
Luke: "We are suppose to go together on every mission."
Seth: "I am Darth Vader!"
Luke: "Let's go....sneak attack."
Seth: "go go go..."



The Star Wars Clubhouse......

A robot had a medical emergency...

Luke: "Does he need a new battery...wires...glue gun?"

No comments: