Saturday, May 24, 2008

Some good news....


We pick up our pug puppy tomorrow....It's a fawn boy ( he has a black spot on his tail)

When we went to the house to meet the puppies, we walked in the door and this wonderful pug energy almost knocked us over....they are soo much fun...The daddy pug's name is Sebastian and he poked his head through Jake's arm (his hands were in his sweatshirt pockets) to say hi to Jake...

We are trying to come up with names..

Some of the contenders:

Waffles ( Jake's )
Bruno (Carson)
Smooch (ME)

hmmm?

see poll

if you have any others please comment

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh My Gosh! That puppy is sooooooo cute! I want one! I think you shold name him Smooch!

janet said...

Smooch is my idea for a name...although I like Waffles, but can't imagine saying Waffles all day long...

Karyn said...

The puppy is adorable!!! I'm excited for you! I'm addicted to Twilight.