Thursday, April 10, 2008

The 6th grader's....




have a cool project at school called "Night of the Notables"...for a couple weeks they do a report on someone famous (3x5 cards and all) and then they have a special night where they dress up as that person.


All the 6th graders form a huge circle in the auditorium and the parents go around to each kid and ask questions and then guess who they are....you are only to ask yes and no questions....It is pretty funny...
I could get the kids to tell me who they were with just one question...."How do you pronounce your name?" and immediately they told me who they were....hahahha




Joe and Elizabeth (twins) as Howard Hughes and Sally Ride!




for some stupid reason I get Howard Hughes and Hugh Heffner mixed up....I don't know how many times I called him Hugh Heffner....geeez

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those 2 are super cute! I can see Joe sporting that look for real someday. :)