Saturday, January 19, 2008

This is not..... Ikea


If you look closely you will see several cool Ikea desks, chair, bed, tables....that one of my children got for Christmas....


I kept warning the kids all through December...."It's going to be an Ikea Christmas"....or I'd say..."What are you getting for Christmas?" and they would say "IKEA"! What is it like as a kid to get a chair or a desk for Christmas? hmmmm?


Well my thoughts were: I am not bringing anything else into this house until something goes out....That was very difficult...especially for all of us -since we are all avid collectors (except Jake)SO then I thought lets get stuff that organizes what we have left....hence....IKEA Christmas!


Somebody help me!!!!

Does anyone have a true IKEA room?

1 comment:

Katie said...

No one has a true IKEA room because no one sets up a room and then has no one actually live it in.