Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pugsley

The other night we were driving home from the movies and almost hit a dog on a very busy street....We were close to home but by the time we got there I had to go back to see if we could find the dog...(once we drove by a cat attacking a baby duck and we didn't do anything...it was probably too late...but from then on I know I have to stop and help because I felt so bad..)

Joe turned down the side street where we had first seen him and there he was smack dab in the middle of the road with cars coming the other way...I got out of the car and talked baby talk to him and he came right up to me...I grabbed him and got back in the car...

We got back home and notice he was blind. So here is a picture of him...he spent the night and then went back to his owner the next day....

No comments: