Friday, December 14, 2007

Today, (Friday) I'm wondering....


what I'am going to do for Christmas cards or family newsletter...HEY..maybe I should just write down what just happened THIS week....a kind of "reality" newsletter....


We don't have our Christmas Tree or lights up yet....


I got a call yesterday (Thursday) from a chemistry teacher saying that my kid was getting a D (a high one, I guess that is called a D+) in class....


The day before (Wednesday)we got a call from the principal of one of our other kids saying that he was using a program to bypass the school's internet security....(huh, what?)


I was told on Tuesday that my preschoolers haven't been participating and run around the back of the class when they are doing circle time....


Monday, the trash can was already full..(trash day is Friday)


and I have a button box and all the buttons are missing from it....


It seems it would make a really great song to the tune of "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..."


I would do that but my brain hurts....

No comments: