Thursday, November 15, 2007

Am I lucky...?

It could have been worse...

Do you want to know what the babies did? They decided to pee in their lego box filled with toys...who does that? I guess I was lucky it wasn't poop...

Because they did this...Eliza, Carson and I took all their toys out of their room....everything!

and.....Earlier today, Seth spread laundry detergent on the piano keys....I was lucky I caught it before he put water on it....seriously! he had the water in his hand...I was lucky the soap vacuumed up easily...what a lucky day!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Maybe they have a little bit of Lynn and Layne blood in them?? I really laughed hard when I read that post. Boys will be boys!

janet said...

yep...I think they have a "little"...but I think Lynn and Layne were worse...from the stories I hear...