Friday, November 30, 2007

I wrote Trident an email...I got a form letter...

Thank you for contacting us about our Trident online advertisement. We are always interested in hearing from our consumers.We regret that you were unhappy with the advertisement. Extensive consumer research is conducted prior to our commercials being aired on television. Please be assured that we are sensitive to the views of all consumers. We will forward your concerns to our marketing department and advertising agencies for their review when developing future ad campaigns.Thank you again for sharing your views with us. We hope you continue to purchase and enjoy Trident Bubblegum Super products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations


(I said I didn't like Mary had a little lamb jumping into bed with everyone..that maybe "the fusion" of just spinning around would have been less offensive)

hmmm ....I wouldn't want my kids or old people seeing that..Mary and the Punk Rocker? Beethoven with anyone....

I did say that I liked the overall idea of fusing together and that the outcome was funny...(you know what I mean)

http://www.tridenttunes.com/

No comments: